Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

My Daddy and Mommy created a blog all about me! Hooray!!! Check it often for updates and pictures of me.






8 Weeks Old!
Owen is growing so fast. I've enjoyed my maternity leave at home with him. He amazes me everyday. In the last few weeks he's started to smile and coo when talking to him. It melts me heart. :) His legs are really strong, he'd rather stand on you than sit. He holds his head up so well too. It's funny to watch him follow the sound of our voices and our movements. We're thinking about putting some kind of mobile in his crib to look at, but he seems pretty content with gazing at the wall decorations or the ceiling fan.

Corey and I are slowly adjusting to parenthood. It's unbelievable about how many times we question ourselves in a single day!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that you have started a blog for little Owen! I have one for Sam and Charlie too, and it's such a fun way to keep track of all their little milestones:)

    ReplyDelete