Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 Months!

I'm a little over two months old now! My mommy and daddy think I'm growing up fast. I went to the Dr.'s yesterday and got three shots. They hurt really bad and I only cried a little. My mommy was sad, but I'm feeling better today. I now weigh 12 lbs. 4 oz. and am 23 inches long! I'll be as tall as my daddy before you know it!

I've been having fun at home with mommy, but I'm excited to go to my new school. On Monday, February 28th I start at Primrose School of Savage. I'll be in the infant room. Hopefully my mommy won't bother me too much...she works in the office there. I have a feeling she'll be peeking in on me quite a bit. I hope she doesn't embarrass me in front of my new friends.

So far I've learned to do many things...
* I can hold my head up pretty good on my own.
* I love to stand on Daddy's legs and like it when he shoots me into the air.
* I smile at my mommy and daddy all the time (mostly because they look silly).
* I talk a lot (apparently that's a gene I picked up from my mom).
* I love to look at my decorations on my bedroom wall, but the ceiling fan in the living room is the coolest!
* I had some 'tummy time' recently...it seems o.k.
* I'm drinking a lot of formula from a bottle (I wish mommy and daddy would give me more sometimes).
* I enjoy my baths at night...so relaxing!
* I've started to notice that there is a furry creature wondering around at my house, mommy and daddy call her Summit. I'll have to do some more investigating.
* I sleep a little bit during the day, it's just too exciting around here I don't want to miss much. I do get a lot of sleep at night though(My mommy and daddy get so excited when that happens).


I can't wait to learn more...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment